Red Rock National Conservation Area: $89
Have you ever wanted to see Red Rock NCA from the seat of a bicycle but the thought of pedaling all 13 miles just didn’t peak your interest? Well we have the answer! Our ELECTRIC bicycles provide a comfortable ride that is easy to handle and you get to decide what you want to do next… pedal, power or both. Whether you’re visiting or a local get ready to enjoy one of the best nature adventures Las Vegas has to offer. Red E Bike Rentals has been granted a special opportunity allowing visitors to Red Rock NCA the newest most exciting way to see this natural wonder. For those of you who don’t know, Red Rock NCA is just 15 miles west of Las Vegas and provides some of the most spectacular views found only in this part of the country. Red and cream sandstone formations, waterfalls, rock engravings, feral horses, wild burros, bighorn sheep, coyotes, desert tortoise and a variety of desert plant life is a glimpse of what this scenic adventure has to offer.
Guided Tour Highlights:
- Electric bicycle capable of speeds up to 20 mph.
- Total TOUR time is approximately 4 hours.
- Includes the 13 mile loop with plenty of time for hiking and sightseeing opportunities.
- It all starts with a stop at the new LEED gold certified Visitors Center.
- Bottled water, Safety Equipment and Park fees are included.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
- CANCELLATION POLICY